The life and times of a physics teacher (Warning: May contain sarcasm)
Defining yourself is difficult and I guess I’d be inclined to waffle. So here is a list of things I think it is important to know about me;
1. I love physics.
2. I love swimming. I also love triathlons.
3. I love travelling. I prefer driving or motorbiking to flying because you see more.
4. I love skiing and snowboarding. Snowboarding slightly more.
5. I love my job. I teach physics at a secondary school (ages 11 – 18) and it really doesn’t get much better than that.
6. I love literature. Although I didn’t study English past the age of 16 I still have a passion for it.
7. I enjoy fixing things.
8. If there’s ever a situation where I say ‘someone should do something about this’ I always try to be that someone.
9. I try to be thoughtful towards friends and strangers alike.
10. I am currently attempting to learn how to bake – with mixed success.